This personal styling package is great for clients wanting to take the stress out of shopping all year round.
The package starts with a Wardrobe Overhaul to clear out the old and bring in the new. Our personal stylist’s first step is to go through both your body shape and colour whilst getting you to try on a number of outfits from your wardrobe so that you can recognise why certain items may or may not be right for you.
As your session progresses your stylist will show you how to put outfits together from those items which are definitely you, including the use of accessories; and create a “charity pile” for those absolute “No Nos” in your wardrobe.
Once you and your personal stylist have identified the gaps in your wardrobe she will put together a priority shopping list for your full day personal shopping trip.
Your tailor made shopping session at the location of your choice will leave you feeling completely confident with your new wardrobe. You will have had the opportunity to learn how and where to shop and discover which brands most suit your shape and style. The day will also include time to discuss the use of accessories and colour to enhance your appearance.
You will then have a further two personal shopping half days to either use over the following two seasons or special event.
The Annual Personal Styling Package includes:
- An initial telephone consultation to discuss your requirements
- Body shape and colour analysis
- An outfit review from your current wardrobe together with a declutter
- A priority shopping list and store recommendation
- 1 hours research by your stylist at your chosen location prior to meeting on the day
- 1 Full Day (6 hours) Personal Shopping Trip followed by another 2 Half Day (3 hours) Personal Shopping Trips later in the year.
- Refreshments and light lunch on the Full Day Personal Shopping Trips and Refreshments on both Half Day Personal Shopping Trips.
- An overview of each day to ensure objectives have been met
*Note the Wardrobe Overhaul takes place on a separate day and is normally available for those living in London, Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire. If you live outside these areas or are unsure please contact Rebecca.